It’s Time to Stop Thinking About Improving Your Productivity and Start to Make It Happen
Improving your productivity comes down to one simple concept: Developing a flexible system that fits your needs.
I’m not talking about creating all these rules, so if one thing goes wrong it all goes out the window.
I’m talking about using a system that all great coaches use."Leave as little to chance as possible. Preparation is the key to success." - Paul Brown
Paul Brown is the legendary American football coach who invented the playbook. A playbook is composed of a series of plays that a team will execute in order to compete on every down and – if executed well – hopefully win games.
I developed a more personal approach to everything life threw at me. I created workflows and crafted strategies that have allowed me start and run a business, create a course for CreativeLive, speak at TEDx and other stellar events, teach countless people what I know about personal productivity through Productivityist Coaching and workshops, create popular online courses, pen a few books, and enjoy quality time with my family.
And that's just for starters.
I have learned a thing or two about getting a lot of meaningful work done. And I want to help you get a lot of meaningful work done too...and not have to go through the trials and tribulations I did along the way.
That's why I created The Productivityist Playbook.
I wanted to give you a series of "plays" that will help you deal with all of the inputs – internal and external ones – that you have coming at you every day. The kind of things that can steer your attention away from your intentions and keep you from accomplishing the meaningful work that you are meant to do.
Here's what you'll get with The Productivityist Playbook:
- An ebook to help provide you with the basics you'll need to shape your own personal productivity workflow. I'll review simple and effective strategies to help you deal with your email, calendar, time management, and more.
- Audio files that will help you get even more out of The Productivityist Playbook. Why? Because my voice will be there to guide you!
- A series of videos where I dive into some of the tips and tactics that I discuss in the ebook.
- A base series of "plays" that you can integrate into your life so that you can spend less time guessing and more time going. Additional plays will be released as exclusives through the TimeCrafting Trust membership program. (You can learn more about that program here.)
- A formal introduction to The NOW Year™ Method, a personal productivity approach that I've designed. This methodology is simple, flexible, and durable, allowing you to deal with what you need to do, decide what you ought to do (and ought not do), and ultimately do more of what you want to do.
The Productivityist Playbook offers a framework to up your personal productivity game, no matter whether it's your first attempt to level up or you've tried countless times before. I've added a ton of value to this product because I want you to take your productivity to the next level.
It's time for you to put the "personal" back into your productivity. The Productivityist Playbook will help you do that...and more!
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
Thanks for ordering The Productivityist Playbook!
You can find all of the available materials in the Gumroad app by clicking on the "Open in App" button or view everything by clicking on the "View Product" button.
I appreciate your support. Thanks again for picking up The Productivityist Playbook!
– Mike Vardy, Productivityist
P.S. Got questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll take care of you.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.